Tweet All About It: Letting it fly
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Rahul Gandhi leaves for US and is visiting Aspen. Lol everyone who knows what Colorado is famous for. For more details Contact @steppennwolf” — @geminianprince
• “If Christie tries to enforce federal pot laws in Colorado, Aspen will withdraw from the union.” — @JeffreyGoldberg
• “RahulGandhi wl be part of world conference in Aspen but its a ‘private event’ says Mr Shergill from @INCIndia;Private world conference?ROTFL” — @Sanju_Verma_
• “Somewhere, in the mountains of Aspen, the exploded ashes of Hunter S. Thompson are screaming, ‘GO BACK TO TAHITI, YOU SAVAGE HACK!’” — @OldManSteiner
• “I once told a dude if I was from Aspen I would know how to ski, but I’m from Atlanta and I know how to trap” — @AEKDBoots
• “Never have I ever..heard the word ‘trump’, as in Donald as often as I have walking around Aspen, CO. #richpeopleneedsomethingelsetotalkabout” — @KitNolanMusic
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The teen driver of a speeding car that flew off Maroon Creek Road more than a year ago with four other teens inside is set to go on trial in July.