Tweet All About It: Let the food times roll
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “June. Aspen Food & Wine. Such a beautiful place and it doesn’t hurt that there’s plenty of wine.” — @jenrobinson09
• “We are so honored to be going to #fwclassic for a third year. It just gets better every time.” —@Delysia_Choc
• “#fwclasssic in #aspen just another something you can’t afford to be a part of. Aspen is a #shitshow.” — @eaphilipp
• “r u coming 2 #aspen 4 food and wine ? @FoodJulesCO out of control. the boozing and the people watching are off the charts” — @AspenSpin
• “so pumped to be at @foodandwine #classic in #aspen all weekend! cookies, cake demos, ice cream socials, we’ve got PLANS!” — @milkbarstore
• “My inner foodie and inner #avgeek are set to collide this weekend! #Aspen #fwclassic” — @markMASLUCH
• “I’m now one of those people who is lamenting that I’m not at #fwclassic in #aspen right now. When did I become such a #fancypants” — @amframmy
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Studies by Colorado Parks and Wildlife show the survival of elk calves in the Roaring Fork Valley has dropped about 33 percent in the last decade. White River National Forest officials said they need to act to try to reserve that trend. They are seeking public comment on their plan.