Tweet All About It: Let it snow
November 3, 2015
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "The snow has arrived in Aspen! The ski hills are getting a pretty sweet base!" — @KemoSabe1990
• "WTF Louisiana red neck is asking two local dudes how to buy weed in Aspen. Usual apology stated 'I'm green about such things' dudes-read AT" — @DoverPro
• "Freaking out. Aspen, Red Rocks, and Salt Lake tickets to see @twentyonepilots next year. Forever grateful for @kltnrbrts!!" — @kay_far •
"How many cities will follow the lead to running 100% #renewableenergy? Way to go, #aspen!" — @AdventuresAxess
• "With snow guns churning and snow in the forecast, #Aspen is getting ready for the season." — @MarkRonay
Recommended Stories For You
• "Going to Colorado in December!!! Can't wait! Places to go in #aspen? Are there any #veggieRestaurants? #visitcolorado" — @OnixJihane
• "who the F— names their daughter Aspen" — @brianfancypants
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.