Tweet All About It: Johnny Football does Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I’m talking about a little place called asssssspen” — @JManziel2
• “Manziel is apparently going to Aspen. If he goes skiing, he’ll probably do it drunk. And if he does it drunk, he’ll get hurt.” — @AnthonyDiPiero7
• “Manziel’s offseason rehab: Hit the slopes in Cleve….oops, I mean Aspen” — @bustedcoverage
• “I’ll go ahead and assume Johnny checked out ok medically in Berea earlier this week and that’s why he’s in Aspen.” — @RyInCBus
• “Just to go chill in Aspen Colorado and watch the X Games would be a dream come true” — @ChazDahl2014
• “Apparently our newest mission is to find Johnny Manziel while he’s in Aspen” — @Kristinee_Baker
• “Wish I could go to the Xgames again this year. Aspen was a blast.” — @PecBaseball4
• “Did a show out in aspen and the weather was brisk, made ten thousand and spent it all on kicks” — @Boopah
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.