Tweet All About It: January in Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Soooooo I was gonna drive up to aspen gay ski week and everything is sold out already damnit” — @DRBITCHCRAFT
• “Leave it to the gays to still be in tank tops and shorts at Aspen Gay Ski Week” — @jdoubleyah
• “If anyone needs a place to crash for x games we have a hotel room in Carbondale (30 min away from aspen) with extra space let me know!” — @chey_smith_
• “@HotelAspen110 what an amazing foodie town! We had no idea before we visited that there were so many fantastic restaurants in #Aspen.” — @HeidiTown
• “Aspen gay ski week has been so much fun so far” — @BritosDan
• “Moving to Aspen, because I want participate in the craziness that is the marijuana industry. My life is about be crazy…” — @HeHasNoChill
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Pitkin County and Basalt have been subsidizing the public drop-off recycling center in Basalt since 2015. Pitkin County informed Basalt it won’t contribute any longer. Basalt says it can’t provide the entire subsidy required by private company Waste Management. The future of the popular facility is in doubt.