Tweet All About It: It’s coming
November 3, 2014
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Flying in a propeller plane through a thunderstorm…so much fun. Reminded me of those flights from Denver to Aspen back in the day" — @Sir_MikeyC
• "Hot damn we had an opportunity to open for the Kyle Gass Band in Aspen but had to pass.. *shakes fist at universe* ..next time!" — @PetalsofSpain
• "My future guinea pig will be named Aspen it's official" — @zombiekin
• "winter is coming…but in Aspen, I guess that's a good thing." — @bobbyprevite
• "Time for an 8 hour car ride, if I don't make it back alive from Aspen tell my mom I love her. My cutest friend gets all my clothes & shoes." — @julezz27
Recommended Stories For You
• "I can get 70 miles to the gallon on this hog. Still wanna go to Aspen? Saddle up partner!" —@GMGrable
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.