Tweet All About It: In transit
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• What are you doing in Aspen? I brought you your briefcase. You left it at the airport, you big goof!!” — @MattCutts
• “Bike racks are coming back! It takes 2 weeks to transition over, plan accordingly” — @RFTA
• “It’s really saying something when you drive into Aspen and see people skiing and the folks walking around town…” —@designer6905
• “Don’t forget Highlands closing party on Sunday. One of the most fun days at Aspen/Snowmass!” —@HotelJerome
• “Try something new in Aspen! Ever taken a yoga class on the top of a mountain? Give a few sun salutations from 11,200 feet on Aspen Mountain.” — @alpineaspen
• “Good luck to the FOCO Hammers in their rugby game up in aspen” — @we_are_collins
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.