Tweet All About It: Ideas and exercise
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Kerry begins to speak at #Aspen. ‘He’s a nice-looking man,’ coo the festival patrons behind me.” — @juliaioffe
• “If Josh Earnest & I can agree 2 disagree*, why can’t the #Aspen Mayor & I meet 4 coffee?” — @artistinaspen
• “Enjoying #aspen. Ideas and everything else.” — @jrezaian
• “Whatever calories I just burned off hiking #SmugglersTrail I just doubled at #Poppycocks.” — @anonymommy
• “Great meeting @MitchLandrieu after an #AspenIdeas panel & right before going on a run #Aspen! Very down to earth!” — @mblancartejr
• “Aspen Ideas healthcare panel features Tom Daschle. Of course intro’ed as former senator, not current Aetna lobbyist” — @lhfang
• “Just got stung 4 times by some flying something that got up my dress riding my bike home Fr church. #hazards of #Aspen #summer living” — @ShellyHamill
• “@AmericanAir — #epicfail in #aspen — mistakes happen, but u didn’t recover from them well or treat us w/ respect” — @snstexas
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
An Aspen conservation non-profit wants permission from Pitkin County to establish a low-impact nature education and camping area near Ashcroft on a plot of land originally approved for a single family home.