Tweet All About It: Humming right along
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
“Hunter S. Thompson’s Owl farm house near Aspen Becoming a museum, entry fee is a dime bag and 5 bullets…” — @kevinmcollard
• “You know it’s off-season in Aspen when you have time to do performance reviews of all nine of your direct reports! @aspenart museum” — @heidizj
• “Very interesting discussions on the global economy &the disruptive power of tech at the conference in Aspen” — @OfficeOfRG
• “At The Meeting in Aspen. Missed the dress code memo plaid, button down, white sole shoes.” — @MissSnowItAll
• “Had the most extraordinary weekend in Aspen. Thank you @CharlieRoseShow” — @karliekloss
• “Headed to the mountains? #jealous… swing by stash_aspen & say hello to our friends there!” — @GrowingKitchen
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
: The Colorado Department of Transportation gives Aspen’s roundabout a poor grade in terms of level of service so it’s thinking about making changes. But first, a study or two must be done.