Tweet All About It: How’s your Aspen?
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “@goldiehawn Dear Goldie. Now I know why you live here. Aspen is utter magic. Sad to be leaving back for UK so soon. One more show!” — @trickyvicar
“fark: Daisy Fuentes marries in Aspen. Some dude named Richard Marx, whoever that is” — @CliffHCohen
• “Four days until Christmas! What holiday traditions do you look forward to this time of year? For me, it’s being in snowy Aspen with family.” — @GretchenBleiler
• “Oooh how I wish I was 16 again & in Aspen for Christmas skiing. Growing up sucks!!! #GoodOldDays” — @NMFun1
• “Kevin hart & his fam celebrating the holidays in aspen that’s life goals right there” — @Jaznew_15
• “@united you have absolute s— service between Denver and Aspen. Still waiting for my bag that was put on a truck at 7am” — @CrimsonRia
• “I’m talking Jack Nicholson down in aspen in 84 white 3 snow bunnys hitting rails after the slopes closed you know” — @mcsbsodmg
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Behind-the-scenes volunteers Barbara and Peter Guy take center stage for Aspen Hall of Fame induction
Barbara and Peter Guy may be known for their decades-long restaurant the Steak Pit, but their contributions to the Aspen community extend far past their self-service salad bar.