Tweet All About It: How’s your Aspen?
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
• “On this date 30 years ago, Aspen Colo., became the first U.S. city to pass a restaurant smoking ban.” — @charlesapple
• “Don’t agree with @Frommers post about Aspen as terrible vacation destination with kids” — @SkiingExaminer
• “Caught a screening of #MeruFilm last night in Aspen. Hoooooo-ly s— these dudes are nuts” — @WWClaytor
• “Late summer hikes near Aspen Colorado are the best!” — @edibletcetera
• “I just found out that that in Aspen you can check a dog out of the shelter and walk it for the day… :o” — @gussietta
• “Top of The Ute trail in Aspen! Kick ass hike, over 1100 ft. of vert in under a mile wheeew! #legs” — @PalsyWalsyD
• “When I lived in Aspen I always said the madness happening in the outside world didn’t touch us. We lived in a bubble. I want a new bubble…” — @VikingBabie
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.