Tweet All About it: How we roll
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Potna came from Aspen, Colorado and said they have grams of legal WEED for $30 a gram. $80 an eighth .. How does that make you feel?” — @TreTunes
• “Did some double black moguls at Aspen Highlands!!! CRAZY stuff.” — @AllisonBlair14
• “It’s illegal to throw a snowball or other projectile in Aspen… Guys…It’s time to break a law, who’s up for a snowball fight?” — @LightAwakener
• “Just rocked it out to Della Mae bluegrass on the way to the gym to prep for our ski trip to Aspen, CO tomorrow!!!!” — @bbcoffeeroaster
• “Au revoir Aspen. You sure are pretty + white!” — @BrilliantImport
• “When the power goes out in the #Aspen office, the number one question is “Is the Gondola still running?” #firstworldproblems” — @encodingdotcom
• “I am not going to lie! I am excited to me finally on my flight 2 Aspen!!!! Woot woot! Powder skiing first chair lift up tomorrow! Can’t wait” — @rennaestubbs
• “My dads skiing in aspen while I’m stuck home in rochester” — @emclarke4
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Local housing officials in Aspen and Pitkin County are asking for feedback from the public before they start making changes to the rules on over 3,000 units in the upper valley.