Tweet All About It: How they ski it
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Benefits of working in Aspen? Everyone owns something somewhere. Staying in a Penthouse Suite for the NYC Hairshow in March.” — @hi_imjordan
• “Want to sound like an #Aspen local? It’s #HighlandBowl at #AspenHighlands. Unreal powder posse day!” — @skyhotelaspen
• “@ABC7 they allow homeless people in Aspen?” — @BROY_1117
• “I love holidays in Aspen or Switzerland where they have great skiing. My secret? Never leave the lodge! #TheMuppets” — @MissPiggy
• “ASPEN! Come see an asshat when I visit your mountaintop town to A your Q’s on Sunday 12/20” — @ThatKevinSmith
• “The really dumb and numb ones are making their way back to Aspen. The dark period begins.” — @nordictrecker
• “Why am I the only person walking their dogs in #SoCal that doesn’t look like I’m skiing in aspen? Seriously. It’s not cold. It’s perfect.” — @iTenor
• “I don’t want to do a ski trip. I know I’d be terrible at skiing. Is there such a thing as a sledding resort? Aspen, the Alps, wherever.” — @SWilliamThomas
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
City of Aspen officials are expressing shock from the news that a key developer in the Lift One Corridor plan has walked away from the project, likely nullifying the March election results.