Tweet All About It: Hot tubs, Hunter and Trump
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “What a memorable season in Aspen. It’s only fitting that it snowed the day I dip back to Denver” — @jadenkudrna
• “nothing like someone with a goofy smile telling you you need to work harder to get by so the rich can purchase that Aspen home” — @julietemmer
• “Thanks for taking 30 seconds or less to vote for Best Buffalo Burger in the state! We (love) our customers!” — @520Grill
• “Going to Glenwood Springs or Aspen in late summer or fall? Plan accordingly, the bridge will be out for 3 months.” — @christofino
• “BEST. DAY. EVER. Thank you Aspen Snowmass for a great place to host a end of season hot tub party!” — @CrystalRiverSpa
• “Johnny Depp spread his friends ashes over Aspen using a custom built cannon. That’s the kind of rich friend I’m trying to be.” — @KeithM28
• “As I grapple with my $5/day latte addiction, I read that Johnny Depp paid $5M for a cannon to shoot Hunter S. Thompson’s ashes over Aspen…” — @AndyPearson_75
• “Paying for ivanka’s aspen trip is ok? How about NAFTA? And the wall? And being non stop in the WH working. All broken promises.” — @BanicGregor
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
A Carbondale man who roamed the world for 25 years using a stolen identity was sentenced on Monday to two years in prison for aggravated identity theft.