Tweet all about it: Hot on ideas
June 30, 2012
ASPEN – Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “Attn world: You may notice in CNN’s interviews from Aspen that all of Colo. is NOT burning. Come on out and see for yourself.” – @oduayh1
• “They better get these fires put out in #Colorado soon, there will be hell to pay if I can’t get to my estate in #Aspen for the 4th of July.” – @OnePurrCenter
• “How in the world do authors no one has ever heard of always live ‘in New York and in Aspen’ etc.?? Two homes, no sales?” – @thebookviking
• “chick said;moved to nyc3 yrs ago from Aspen,hasn’t been able to find an honest dude for long-term relationship,thinking of becoming lesbian!” – @nyctaxicabtales
Recommended Stories For You
• “Looking forward to two interesting days of discourse at #AspenIdeas. Happy to be in beautiful Aspen.” – @taylorbranch
• “Ticket sales for Our Snowmass Event are rolling in. Thus far we have 2 Lamborghini’s, 1 Porsche, and 1 CC registered. Are you coming?” – @3ZERO3MS
• “Dear gas man, packed up and left for Aspen. Sorry about the $” – @DylanLund
• “they got some good sushi in Aspen (;” – @MilanoKahlil
• “I’m at City Market (Aspen, CO)” – @kevinwburton
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.