Tweet all about it: Hot on ideas
Aspen, CO, Colorado
ASPEN – Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “Attn world: You may notice in CNN’s interviews from Aspen that all of Colo. is NOT burning. Come on out and see for yourself.” – @oduayh1
• “They better get these fires put out in #Colorado soon, there will be hell to pay if I can’t get to my estate in #Aspen for the 4th of July.” – @OnePurrCenter
• “How in the world do authors no one has ever heard of always live ‘in New York and in Aspen’ etc.?? Two homes, no sales?” – @thebookviking
• “chick said;moved to nyc3 yrs ago from Aspen,hasn’t been able to find an honest dude for long-term relationship,thinking of becoming lesbian!” – @nyctaxicabtales
• “Looking forward to two interesting days of discourse at #AspenIdeas. Happy to be in beautiful Aspen.” – @taylorbranch
• “Ticket sales for Our Snowmass Event are rolling in. Thus far we have 2 Lamborghini’s, 1 Porsche, and 1 CC registered. Are you coming?” – @3ZERO3MS
• “Dear gas man, packed up and left for Aspen. Sorry about the $” – @DylanLund
• “they got some good sushi in Aspen (;” – @MilanoKahlil
• “I’m at City Market (Aspen, CO)” – @kevinwburton
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.