Tweet All About It: Hits and misses
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
• “If they enacted a municipal ban on silicone implants and yoga pants, I’m pretty sure the streets of Aspen would be deserted.” — @DrTKW
• “nobody needs 5 houses. overpaid actors are happy to put you up in their aspen or hamptons homes.” — @yesisaidheslazy
• “#trump walked off aspen slope in fit when passed by first wife skiing. Sounds like a perfect choice for finger on nuke trigger.” — @arabinowitz
• @AspenSnowmass employees will wear the @ProtectWinters logo on their uniforms this year! Great work SkiCo!” — @ettaboyle
• “Aspen has become the latest city in the US to run on 100% renewable energy!” — @algore
• “Vote NO on Base2 (No on 2B). Thanks to Su Lum for summarizing this peculiar Aspen City Council Meeting.” — @BertMyrin
• “Cnt wait till winter cuz Aspen Colorado here I come, I go every year for a week to the ski and snowboard resort.. I love it” — @DrEricjSmith
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.