Tweet All About It: Hillary and Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this. #MaroonBells #Aspen #Colorado” — @mal_wilke
• “Hillary Clinton is attending a fundraiser in Aspen, CO today hosted by Charif Souki, founder of a liquefied natural gas company.” — @danmericaCNN
• “I thought @HillaryClinton thought CO was in the bag? or is this a layover before she goes to Aspen to get $$ from rich whites” — @gino_peters
• “Clinton claims to be “for the people” buttttt then turns around and has a private fundraiser in ASPEN!!” — @BigBadBman
• “Yeah the ‘working persons’ fundraiser. In ASPEN, playground of the rich.” — @Erynnar
• “Oh dear. Two @chriscornell shows planned in Aspen, December 23rd & 27th? Dear Santa…” — @lisaplcp123
• “Going to Aspen, Colorado next week to see my Aunt, Uncle, & cousins second home” — @e_mosher
• “All I want is my little vaca trip to Canada, and Aspen before the year is out and I’ll be beyond stratified” — @careegold
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.