Tweet All About It: High on celebs
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “7 hours from Aspen to Denver….I’m ready to get baked” — @RastaShaolin
• “SO excited to wear my nye dress! Sike. I’ll be in 6 sweaters and 3 pairs of pants + beanies…but I am still in Aspen, so I still win.” — @Ann_MarieBiggin
• “In aspen I hope I see @MariahCarey walking down Main St in a bathing suit. I will see this as a harbinger/portent of the apocalypse.” — @thelittleidiot
• “Bye Aspen! Taking off to Las Vegas!” — @ParisHilton
• “The Kardashians are in Aspen…” — @HoneyBey_23
• “There’s something undeniably pretentious about a person who names their child, ‘Aspen’.” — @keldemps
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Kevin Warner started his career with the U.S. Forest Service as a wilderness ranger in 2001. Now he’s taking over the key position as Aspen-Sopris District Ranger.