Tweet All About It: High hopes in Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
• “It would be cool if I can work in a kitchen at some ski resort in aspen after I finish time at this hotel in Deidesheim” — @Dylon_HotFire
• “We are proud to announce we will be participating in Cochon Heritage Fire at this year’s Aspen Food and Wine Festival, June 19th!” — @RosenbergsBagel
• “Maybe instead of the mountains of Aspen, the Obama’s should tour the mountains of Guatemala. That’s poverty.” — @presidentlazy2
• “I don’t think I could ever visit aspen without making mad dumb and dummer quotes the whole time” — @briellebrielle1
• “i think Aspen is such a pretty name for a girl” — @Evannlutionary
• “I hope this year at #fwclassic 2015 my chef crush @GDeLaurentiis stops into the Aspen Brewing Co Tap Room for a beer with me.” — @acraigslife
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Snowmass Tourism announced the appointment of Drew Welsheimer as the organization’s new sales group sales director. His first day was Jan. 26.