Tweet All About It: High aspirations
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Aspen is ski bum affordable right?” — @canopee
• “On 2/23, I’ll be speaking on a panel in Aspen, CO to educate stakeholders on their new energy code. (And staying to ski afterward!)” — @EnergyVanguard
• “#Breaking: Momma Sandy to do #Aspen #BibleStudy July & AUG” — @artistinaspen
• “@AmericanAir my kids and I arrived in aspen but our ski boots and winter boots did not. I want a credit to buy/rent. Help.” —@liseloo31
• “Had the best Valentine’s Day with my handsome man in #Aspen. Wouldn’t end vacation any other way.” — @hpeters11
• “‘Have fun in Aspen!’ ‘Oh my gosh you have fun in Miami!!’ — overheard on Rodeo Drive” — @allisonemiller
• “My aunt is snapchattig me videos of her on a private jet on her way to Aspen with friends. All I can say is goals.” — @Grant17Zoe
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Multiple efforts have popped up to keep the region’s Latino population informed about the coronavirus crisis and economic aid available for unemployed workers. A special Facebook public group called Coronavirus Aspen 2 Parachute Community Help provides answers to frequently asked questions and directs people to aid.