Tweet All About It: Here comes the sun
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I’m not the only optimistic person In Aspen! Just saw two guys cruise by on their road bikes working out!” — @kmsu1
• “Day 9: I now have a significant goggles tan. @Aspen/Snowmass-Colorado, USA” — @e_hatton
• “I will one day purchase a home in Aspen, Colorado. Book it.” —✔@JwDrivesAPrius
• “The plane at the gate right now is boarding for Aspen and I think how easy it would have been for Harry and Lloyd if only they had flown” — @burritoprophet
• “#Boogie’s in #Aspen #Colorado have the best curly frys” — @YeceniAcuna
• “No music at the Belly Up Aspen tonite, who wants to go to @AspenGrouper and get some jambalaya with a side of zydeco?” — @mskjellyfetti
• “So proud @AspenSnowmass today Signed Supreme Court Brief in Support of Same-Sex Marriage” — @awbeazley1
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.