Tweet All About It: Heating up
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Good luck to all those headed to #Aspen for the @MasterSommUS exam! Drink lots of water (then A LOT of wine when it’s all done!)” — @Sabato3
• “If you weren’t at back side of Aspen Mt. today you missed some insane pow!!!” — @TorinWallace
• “Making plans to go to Aspen is officially the whitest thing I’ve ever done” — @linecook
• “Have you ever heard that counterculture icon Hunter S Thompson ran for sheriff in Aspen in the 1970s?” — @JEGHistorian
• “Is it July yet?? I can’t wait for Wanderlust Festival Aspen-Snowmass!! If you haven’t bought your tickets, better..” — @AshleyTurner1
• “Registered for the Aspen Valley #Marathon Just 9 weeks away, better get moving!” — @jamie_jezebel
• “Hey @CarolineRhea @LyleLovett is playing in Aspen on July 27 in a really intimate venue. Come stalk, I mean, see, him with me?” — @MCCarroll
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Basalt mayoral candidates Bill Kane and Rob Leavitt said at a Feb. 10 forum they endorsed the town government’s $1.34 million expenditure to expand a riverfront park. Candidate and councilman Bill Infante said not so fast and provided an alternative view.