Tweet All About It: Good times
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Santa got my letter! @Weezer is playing at @BellyUpAspen in December! It’s a Christmas Miracle! Now, who wants to be my date…?” — @kmorian
• “Planning out my courses for next semester specifically so that I can make the X Games in Aspen this year” — @Nardbro
• “I’m going to see @switchfoot in Aspen tonight with @jesssmlamb. So yeah I’m pretty pumped” — @tayloralamb
• “See yah #Aspen. Heading to Argentine to meet the @iceaxetv crew in Ushuaia and sail the Drake Passage to #Antarctica.” — @SteepSkiing
• “Going to Aspen for Thanksgiving, but not going skiing.” — @PaigeSewald
• “South Park In aspen!! Lmao this is the funniest episode” — @porkchop914
• “The aspen episode of South Park is the funniest thing ever made. Staaaaaan darrrrsh.” — @HoodBryan
• “Just let it be New Year now so I can be in Aspen skiing!!!!” — @WisemanIona
• “I need a winter vacation in Colorado, shredding Breckinridge and Aspen are on my bucket list” — @MattMemo
• “Here we go! Beautiful Aspen! Checking the weather report” — @MsHopeLogan
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.