Tweet All About It: Gnarcissistic
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Everyone should ski Buttermilk/Snowmass/Highlands tomorrow. Aspen Mountain should suck” — @ggr33n3
• “Absolutely puking snow in #Aspen, hardest I’ve seen it snow all season. Huge flakes! Every run was better. Grab your snorkel” — @cjklug
• “When #Aspen schools declare a snow day you know this storm is the real f-ing deal.” — @ozskier
• “After moving to Aspen a week and a half ago and away from the rain in Oregon. The Pineapple Express must have followed me! 24” of Powder!” — @TWBuckingham
• “I’ll be in Aspen this July for my birthday choking on toxic weed fog. Happy early birthday to me.” — @ColinNickells
• “Only in aspen do you see someone driving their convertible in a snowstorm …” — @WhitHubb100
• “I’m disappointed #Aspen. I’m all by myself at New York Pizza. Plenty of great za & they have jazz on the stereo!” — @RobDET
• “This girl at trivia just tried to tell me that Aspen is not in America…” — @TommasoRagazzo
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.