Tweet All About It: Getting political in Aspen
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Denver is a less cooler version of Kansas City and has an abundance of homeless people… so off to Aspen we go” — @Saeed__Darwish
• “There is a McDonald’s in Aspen, so yes, I could live here.” — @katefroehlich46
• GOP governors conference is at Aspen Institute. All hate the federal government. But most want to be the head of it. Next week, the Dems.” — @DaliDager
• “Surveillance app I need: advance warning of when a hawk will say something interesting in Aspen so I can tune in. NSA, do your stuff” — @emptywheel
• “Nikki Haley was hilarious at that Aspen Institute thing last night – that compulsive liar thing really kicked in” — @beachtiger0412
• “White guy in salmon shorts yells at server making WhiteRussian wrong. Then asks his bro which of his 6yo daughters hair looks better. #aspen” — @kristenthomson
• “On top of Aspen Mountain. Could it get any better than this?” —@sydoku_
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Snowmass Tourism announced the appointment of Drew Welsheimer as the organization’s new sales group sales director. His first day was Jan. 26.