Tweet all about it: Gadhafi, cougars and Land Rovers
Aspen, CO Colorado
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page 2.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week.
• “#Gaddafi never lived to realize his dream of attending the Aspen Laff Festival, where I’ll be appearing in February. More info coming soon.” – @IAmDavidBrenner
• “Aspen for one last adventure with the boys. Watch out wealthy cougars @stanveldboer and I are on the prowl.” – @GordieBufton
• “I’ve decided Land Rover must give away a free pair of huge sunglasses with every vehicle purchased near #Aspen” – @AspenIsAwesome
• “One can only imagine how many conservatives will facetiously refer to family trips this winter as ‘Occupy Aspen’ or ‘Occupy Maui'” – @matsholberg
• “I cannot hear the word Aspen and not think of South Park” – @TheShizNo1
• “Aspen St. Regis booked for Thanksgiving w free nights. I’ll be charged $2000+ if I have to cancel. Thanks, Starwood. Really appreciate it.” – @varnarsar
• “Aspen, CO. bans plastic bags, $0.20 per paper bag. Love it. Live greener” – @katiecarroll1
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter as well. Simply type in TheAspenTimes on Twitter (no spaces, please) and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.