Tweet All About It: Fur, pot and Aspen
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Wouldn’t be a flight to Aspen without having to sit next to ladies wearing various dead animals.” — @vivaladeegan
• “i met this reallly cute snowboarder in aspen why didnt i get his number” — @zarrypoo
• “Daddy just said he’s going to take a trip to Aspen so he can smoke weed because he hasn’t since he was a teen hahahah” — @melanievargas
• “X Games Aspen. 1 Week away! #stoked” — @sadiealli
• “Dumb and Dumber is on tv now … They’re on their way to Aspen…:-) It’s also Jim Carrey’s birthday today…Just saying…” — @Ulle_81
• “First day skiing in Aspen was amazing” — @JesPelkey
• “Why am I not heading to aspen for the xgames?!?!? Ughhhhhhh” — @Audreyyy3
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Mountain Rescue Aspen is expanding its education efforts to try to keep people safe in the backcountry during winters and summers. It will host a workshop on Dec. 8 titled, “How to Plan a Backcountry Tour.”