Tweet All About It: Food, wine and lighting
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen.
• “At Food & Wine Classic in Aspen…Looks like the entire food world is here celebrating” — @ericripert
• “Major FOMO with the F&w festival in Aspen this weekend!” — @esimmerman
• “2016: I will be in Aspen for the Food and Wine Festival.” — @L8kergyrl24
• “It’s time for Meet the Masters @AmericanExpress @foodandwine here in Aspen Colorado. Let’s start day drinking !! You with me ?” — @torymcphail
• “We’re in the Grand Tasting Tent in #Aspen for #FWClassic! Pop by, try our #GourmetPopcorn & sip on wine! #fwfesties” — @2hautecowgirls
• “Aspen airport: 3 minutes from street to gate. 5 minutes to board the plane. Why can’t LAX pull this off?” — @colibius
• “The presidential candidates look like a group of private school superintendents heading to a team building retreat in Aspen.” — @JennyJohnsonHi5
• “Massive sheets of lightning, sharp, cracking thunder reverberating off mountain amphitheater last night here at our #Aspen thunderdome.” — @SusannaAspen •
“Why am I not at the #Aspen #FWClassic?!? Its my mission to have a client there next year.” — @PenAndTellUs
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Basalt mayoral candidates Bill Kane and Rob Leavitt said at a Feb. 10 forum they endorsed the town government’s $1.34 million expenditure to expand a riverfront park. Candidate and councilman Bill Infante said not so fast and provided an alternative view.