Tweet All About It: Flake news
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Add almost $100,000 and a helicopter and consider the Ute Trail fixed. Nobody thought blankets and explosives was going to work right? #aspen” — @aspentrailfindr
• “Funny story — the cute boy I met at a wedding in Montana this summer is now working with me in aspen” — @24tstank
• “Breaking news: It’s #snowing on top of #Aspen Mountain. Hard to believe, I know. I promise it’s not #fakenews. It’s not much snow, but I’m getting desperate for anything.” — @austin_colbert
• “#Breaking: Philanthropist Sandra Mulcahy to @city ofaspen @APCHA: ‘Does missing deadlines for paperwork warrant our eviction by a #SWAT team from a house we built ourselves?’ #copolitics #malfeasance #TCOT #CCOT #Aspen” — @artistinaspen
• “#Aspen. #Can’tmakethisup. New mag #Purist’s aim is ‘to reach caretakers of second homes who stock residences and check mail, so owners and renters arriving in #fatcity are alerted to things like trancendental mediation offerings’ .#christinecuomo” — @SusannaAspen
• “I just told my mom that I will be in someplace at December 22 for a charity event. When she asked me where, I nonchalantly answered, ‘Aspen, Colorado.’” — @tenehart
• “Dakota Johnson is going to be hosting the 3rd Annual Winter Fundraiser for #ActionInAfrica on December 22nd in #Aspen, #Colorado.” — @dakotadailynews
• “We’re up here at our #aspen store doing some snow dances and greeting all our customers. If you’re in Aspen, stop by our Cooper Ave store and say hello!” — @OnlyNaturalPet
• “Get the team together and start brainstorming for this year’s #wintersculpt!! We love seeing all the creative designs… entries start tomorrow! #snowart #fun in #aspen #colorado” — @KissaneViola
• “Every time I hear ‘Aspen, Colorado; I say it in my head like the guy from FSD” — @damegucci
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.