Tweet all about it: Extreme opinions
The Aspen Times
Aspen, CO, Colorado
ASPEN – Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and publish them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “I wonder how much pot will be smoked at the winter x games in Aspen.” – @AMaher43
• “All the best to the @MedicineNMotion crew as they take care of the @XGames athletes this week in Aspen! Keep ’em healthy and safe guys!” – @soccersportsmed
• “So ready for XGames in aspen. Goldslagger shots for everytime someone says stoked.” – @izayap
• “Ramona Bruland is a terrible sports anchor. Using large adjectives doesn’t make your English sound better.” – @evanwerner24
• “I will not watch the x games for the boring sports but for Ramona Bruland” – @RyanMasters4
• “sorry man Ramona Bruland is pretty hot.” – @Matt_Dement
• “Get Sal on a plane to Aspen for the night broadcast! I’m over Ramona. She can’t even pronounce the dudes names right” – @iM_Richwalder19
• “Ramona Bruland is 95% of the reason I’m turning on the X-Games this weekend.” – @TJSUNDBERG10
• “Not that I don’t enjoy the #XGames, but I’m already sick of seeing Ramona Bruland talk about them.” – @bradradio
• “Ramona Bruland is my new girl crush.” – @holliecooper
• “I wonder if Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne are at the X-Games… #Aspen” – @thodges_2
• “Can’t wait to get to #Aspen for @xgames! Let’s get this tin can in the air!” – @KristiLeskinen
• “The three girls sitting in class talking about how much fun they are going to have at the x-games is exactly why I avoid aspen this weekend.” – @AbbyMickey
• “#XGames are finally here in Aspen. That’s going to be the only thing I’m watching on tv this weekend.” – @keldini
• “A salesperson called me claiming ‘this is not a sales call’ then proceeded to try to sell me a timeshare in aspen. No.” – @bsam2212
• “In case you didn’t know…today marks the 20th Anniversary of Aspen Extreme. We know what we’re watching tonight” – @StrafeOuterwear
• “When will someone take me to Aspen to their Ski home and take me to loads of charity fundraisers and be Christian grey” – @jessicastreet95
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Max Weintraub has been senior curator at the Aspen Art Museum since January 2019.