Tweet All About It: Escape to Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Spent 2 weeks in Aspen. I can report no sightings of terrorists, KKK, Nazis, Antifa, or BLM there. Go to Aspen” — @thelidlives
• “@VictoriasSecret Hi, I’d like to prance around Aspen in my lingerie as well.” — @gencreasman
• “Hate speech has real consequences & can be terrifying for groups subject to demonization. – Heidi Beirich, @splcenter” — @aspenideas
• “less than 12 hrs ago we were stealing beers from a private event in aspen, flash fwd to rn and i just gave a nature tour to 8 biophysicists” — @bridgetwhyte1
• “Netflix and Chill is the name of the annual corporate retreat in Aspen. Executive staff only #FakeNetflixFacts” — @cgriffee
“I can safely say this was my first time listening to live Astro Jazz. Way to keep it funky, Aspen #jazz #Aces #sundeck #aspen #astronomy” — @AllisonPattillo
• “NYT just published a story asserting ‘Inequality Is Not the Issue’ & extolling Wall St Dems, who are meeting in Aspen. This is cartoonish.” — @davidsirota
• “Just had some sour gummy worms and now I’m having flashbacks of when I was passed out thinking the bedsheets were Aspen mountains…” — @shellystrick4L
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
An Aspen conservation non-profit wants permission from Pitkin County to establish a low-impact nature education and camping area near Ashcroft on a plot of land originally approved for a single family home.