Tweet All About It: Dreaming of Aspen
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “There’s so much money in Aspen it’s stupid.” — @nicKingsbury7
• “Skied over twenty-nine thousand vertical feet today. #Aspen #LetTheSeasonBegin” — @Skier_Named_Jed
• “Can’t wait for the world’s fastest #women #skiers to once again take #Aspen Mountain by storm Thanksgiving Weekend!” — @StefanKaelinSKI
• “I am 20 years old vacationing in Aspen. Am i living right?” — @Doctor_Dex
• “On November 28, 1977, Aspen became the first city in the state of Colorado to pass a gay rights ordinance! — @TheQCentre
• “Looked at pictures of the scenery in Aspen…damn I wanna live in Aspen.” — @Jaketheist
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Roaring Fork Valley natives Emily Ridings and Nikki Ferry have come full circle when it comes to dance. Both studied dance with Aspen Santa Fe Ballet (ASFB) as kids, continued their training with other prominent schools, and now return this weekend, as ASFB presents “The Nutcracker” at Aspen District Theater.