Tweet All About It: Dollars and Pence
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Oh @caribouclub, your ironic hypocrisy knows no bounds. #Aspen #Pence” — @marcimichelle
• “I guess some rich gays in Aspen are more concerned about personal taxes than they are about pride flags being banned from US Embassies. Or about GOP ending protections of Obergefell v Hodges. Well it’s only a few rich gays. Coughing up a few 100 k for GOP. A few rich gays. Rich.” — @citynightcap
• “#Pence #fundraiser host still hiding from paying his bill. Just like @realDonaldTrump — stiff the workers. Maybe afraid his social life will crater if #Aspen knows who he is. Like what happened to #dershowitz in #MarthasVineyard.” — @SusannaAspen
• “saw your vid about city offices in #aspen @SkippyMesirow ‘community center’ is what the people want, need and voted for. not a bunch of dead govt space.” — @AspenSpin
• “Every time I try to drive in aspen I almost get in 4 crashes” — @chiefsmokeymoon
• “F Hawaii. Let’s use Marriott points at st Regis in Aspen” — @LynnHagan3
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The U.S. Forest Service announced Tuesday it is starting review of Pitkin County’s proposal for a trail between Redstone and McClure Pass. The process will include two chances at public comment.