Tweet All About It: Deep thoughts
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Hey@lordemusic so I don’t have a date to prom. Perks of going with me? I live in Aspen, Colorado and we share a birthday. Hit me up.” — @ParkerDjohnson
• “I think Aspen is for people who can’t make it in San Francisco & who have enough cash to fail gracefully.” — @GonzoVice
• “Good Morning from #Aspen. It’s a beautiful day! The aspens are beginning to leaf out.” — @AspenMeadows
• “about to demolish this bison burger at the 520 grill in aspen.” — @RichMeece
• “Taking puddle jumpers from Denver to Aspen in June/July…not looking forward to that!!” — @SideGravy
• “I’m moving to Aspen once I get Mayweather money” — @Swanktivity
• “When this storm rolls out in a few days & the sun comes up, @Snowmass is going to be lush and green” — @Snowmass
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Pitkin County commissioners on Tuesday expressed support for imposing a tax on cigarettes and tobacco products in the county similar one enacted by the city of Aspen two years ago.