Tweet All About It: Deep Aspen offseason thoughts
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
• “Paddington, London
We met, in the spring, in Louisiana —
Or, as leaves fell, in Aspen —
On a trolley-bus, somewhere
That much, we know to be true” — @THEAGENTAPSLEY
• Happy off season aspen!” —@520Grill
• “Aspen is just not right without Finbarrs. #missyou” — @nordictrecker
• “St. Regis Jazz Legends will premier this #summer in #Aspen. Stay tuned for more details!” — @StRegisAspen
• “Love a good challenge? Then hit up Ajax the next time you’re in Aspen.” — @alpineaspen
• “@AmericanSniper We’d like to invite Mr. Cooper or Mr. Kyle to Aspen Ideas Festival to talk about health care needs for veterans. Can you help?” — KA_Gould
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.