Tweet All About It: Cranking up
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “On board for #Aspen. Sitting next to & chatting with Diana Ross’ saxophonist. They’re playing Aspen Jazz tomorrow. Diana is not on board” — @monaeltahawy
• “Great day of learning and camaraderie today at @AspenInstitute foundation CEO convening – and #Aspen in the summer is glorious!” —@gsteuer
• “The students have arrived in Aspen! That means #AMFS2016 is just around the corner, and we cannot wait.” — @aspenmusic
• “Jerome hotel was built in 1880s… the Jerome is said to be haunted by ghosts #Aspen … Great hotel!” — @YazanMahadin
• “I was reading about HS Thompson running for sherif of Aspen, CO in ‘70, and I thought, ‘Wouldn’t it be rad if I ran for office, too?’ Boom.” — @algiordano10
• “It would take 29 hours to drive from my house to Aspen, Colorado, but I really wanna do it. To Beverly Hills, it’s 41 hours.” — @GoddamnBatking
• “With all the news out of #Europe regarding #Brexit today don’t panic and leave your portfolio alone and go enjoy a hike. #Aspen” — @BCournoyer18
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.