Tweet All About It: Counting the days
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Gettin’ really high on the way to #Aspen. Just hit 10k feet.” — @HelioSequence
• “Aspen! We’re coming back for New Years. Get your tix and get funky!” — @Chromeo
• “#BoldandBeautiful #TeamSteffy #Aspen If Liam and Steffy finally reconcile should they elope to Aspen?” — @TeamSteffyfb
• “everyone else loves Aspen Mountain or Snowmass, but I miss my darling Highlands, the locals mountain.” — @mslauren2930
• “#6 on the list for @CNTraveler’s 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards! Thx for voting The Little Nell to the Top Hotels in the American West! #aspen” — @TheLittleNel
• “Trust funders you find in #Aspen CO, where Hillary and Bill are found frequently. I’ve never known a #BlackTwitter trustfunder #debatenight” — @oneinsun
• “I never knew I’d say this, but I’m so damn excited for ski season. #aspen #ColoradoLivin” — @TrippyGypsyMLE
• “I think I’m gonna name my first daughter Aspen Rose” — @cuddlymikachu
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.