Tweet All About It: Countdown to X Games in Aspen
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “You haven’t lived until you’ve dated for real, even if you’re married. Go skiing in Lake Tahoe or snow mobiling in Aspen. Do something!” —@ThatdudeKG
• “Did you know it is against the law to have a snowball fight in Aspen Colorado” — @dawgsontop1980
• “Houston, Texas you are beautiful… But Aspen is callin my name” — @tdrum12
• “This time next week, I’ll be in aspen skiing and watching the x-games” — @IndianPotato
• “Looks like January 22-29 will be dedicated to nothing but TV #WinterXgames #Aspen” — @Mitchdent32
• “Just turned down a chance to cover #XGames Aspen — all expenses paid. Needless to say, I’m not happy about it.” — @PhillyEdMiller
• “Bootsy Bellows, Aspen is gonna be the place to be next Saturday 1/24 of the X-Games!” — @thedjtrizz
• “Six-time Grammy Award winner Skrillex turned 27 years old today. He will perform at #XGames Aspen on Sat., Jan. 24!” — @XGames
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
The Aspen City Council directed staff to move forward with the Burlingame early childhood education center, but decided it needs more information on the affordable housing units that are part of the schematic design at a work session Monday.