Tweet All About It: Countdown to Aspen festivus
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Just 2 weeks until the #fwclassic in #aspen!” —@kathrynapark
• “Wtf is this Jazz Aspen Snowmass?! Hozier, Fitz, No Doubt, AND my babe Lenny Kravitz. Guess it’s my time to go to Colorado” — @_noTORI_ous
• “Just build my palace high in the Rocky Mountains.. I don’t want a moat or gators or armed guards.. I just want a log cabin in aspen” — @_tacoSUSpreme_
• “Bears are out in the Aspen area, remember to keep garbage, bird feeders and pet food unavailable #aspen#blackbears” — @jmlimagery
• “i’m so nervous i really want my mom to win this radio contest so she can go to aspen to go to a music festival dedicated to john denver” —@Ria_Tee
• “Aspen June 26th for 9 days vacation. Cannot wait. High altitude training, great food and my home to relax in” —@gwb777
• “Aspen, CO is waiting for me” — @sarahflores05
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
A new 6-mile jug handle trail has been added to the Emma side of land known as the Crown. The Vasten Trail provides options for mountain bikers in the popular area.