Tweet All About It: Coming and going
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Excited for my travels to #aspen tomorrow! Ill been rollin’ and smokin’ a mile high!” —@LeiaFlynn
• “So stoked and grateful to be heading to Aspen, CO in a couple of weeks to work on another Spirit Nest Creations by Jayson Fann! with Jayson…” — @bcapmc
• “So the brother in law is off to aspen tomorrow. I’m in St Helens for work. Not bitter, but a teensy bit jealous” — @Grumpydoug75
• “I guess #RFTA doesn’t do maintenance in the off-season. Tourists are saying, ‘This is Aspen?’” — @MagellanDG
• “soooo nice to be away from #aspen I know that is opposite of most…. But I’m not most. I’m not even some.” — @aspenaidan
• “Ref 1 in #aspen is it being ignored? just like the stop signs (if u drive a range rover)” — @AspenSpin
• “#Aspen’s last true ski bum housing sold. What does this mean for the Skier’s Chalet?” — @ozskier
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.