Tweet All About It: Coming and going
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “adios @aspensnowmass thanks for 13 great seasons and awesome times. gonna try something new” — @AspenSpin
• “Cant wait to have a cabin somewhere in Aspen… That’s my biggest goal” — @Landon_0403
• “Spent a winter skiing Aspen -86 and the town seems to stay progressive” — @calaicia
• “House prices are crashing in Miami, The Hamptons and Aspen. All rich areas. I wonder how it will go from here. Vancouver home sales down 85%” — @NotAPunkRockA
• “Yep, sweatah weathah in the Rockies. @Dancing Bear Aspen” — @incog_ninja
• “3 hours ago, eating a hash cookie right before hiking from 8,000 to 12,000 feet seemed like a sensible idea. #aspen” — @cjwerleman
• “Calling all Aspen friends that were at the @BellyUpAspen tonight. I am missing my very favorite turquoise ring that I set on stage tonight.” — @Zelladay
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The city of Aspen is advancing three affordable housing projects that could translate into hundreds of new units coming online in the next several years.