Tweet All About It: Chilling in Aspen
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Powder day in Aspen Colorado. Huge. School canceled. Still coming down heavily. Or heavenly. Gorgeous. Hot cocoa by the fire.” — @meaderic
• “My moms on a business trip in Aspen and dad just told me the reasons why he misses her. Basically, he misses our housemaid.” — @fernstweets
• “Think you’re cold? Real temps: -31 in Walden; -27 Craig; -12 Aspen; -13 Greeley; -18 Limon; -9 G Junction; -8 Aurora.” — @TubbsKOA
• “After my run outside this afternoon, my face looked like Lloyd & Harry from ‘Dumber and Dumber’ on the moped up to Aspen” — @AshleyZenner
• “Snow day in Aspen. Schools are closed and my 15 year old son is bouncing off the walls. He can hardly wait to hit the powder on Ajax.” — @aspenyeti
• “Colorado is turning completely insane about guns. I guess the wealthy movie star types in Aspen and Vail control everything.” — @JimmyRants777
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Across the Roaring Fork School District, three schools achieved higher ratings from 2019 to 2022, two schools had lower ratings during that time period and most remained the same.