Tweet All About It: Cheers and jeers
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I don’t want to sound panicky yet, but should SkiCo start sacrificing goats or cows to please Ullr? #Aspen” — @jstoerner
• “Thank god for your fully credentialed TED-talkin’, Aspen-Ideatin’, Davos-skiin’, Blackberry-smashin’ superiors” — @iowahawkblog
• “When did it become ok in Aspen to do Halloween the weekend before and not the 31st? #WTF” — @nordictrecker
• “Trip entirely booked for the 2017 Winter #XGames See you soon Aspen, Colorado” — @Petrie_Hensley
• “Aspen is seriously considering building dams?!! Maroon Bells?! Castle Creek?! The destruction?!” — @Drish_Photo
• “Wow! Aspen has a fine brewing company: Season’s Blonde…pretty good!” — @donaldmcintyre_
• “Thanks for saving the day @520Grill — best post #Halloween in #aspen cure #burgertime” — @hellokimmykim
• “Aspen , Colorado gonna be my new place of living in the future, watch” — @OhhHeyA
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
A recent survey of Aspen residents shows that people are happy here, feel safe but are financially insecure.