Tweet All About It: Champagne and HST’s ashes
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Going from aspen where people spray $2,000 bottles of champs to ABQ where people are worried about the price of their happy hour beer” — @AndDanielleSay
• “I’ll be driving to Aspen for my next framing job. Keep up the great work Suitable for Framing” — @danieldunn_co
• “#Elliman congratulates Raifie for being recognized by TheAspenTimes as the #1 male broker in #Aspen!” — @realty212
• “Why is @JohnnyDepp criticized for spending $3m on a cannon to blast Hunter Thompson’s ashes over Aspen? I think its a perfect homage” — @daddio42
• “Thank you for an absolutely amazing four days, Aspen! #XGames” — @XGames
• “Excited to be in Aspen this week as faculty for the RMI Business Renewables Center’s renewable energy “Buyer’s Bootcamp”!” — @Envtl_Lawyer
• Feeling like a Ritch women of Aspen. Not skiing the ones that sit in the lodge drinking Rose…” — @xEmmaReadx
• “Dr. Shulkin: Getting Vets out there wheelchairs and out on the mountains of Aspen changed my views on getting disabled #veterans active.” — @AMVETSNational
• “Caught the sunset in Aspen last night and an even better sunrise in Dallas. can’t wait to get to the doom and gloom of JERSEY, baby!” — @emmytantuccio
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Multiple efforts have popped up to keep the region’s Latino population informed about the coronavirus crisis and economic aid available for unemployed workers. A special Facebook public group called Coronavirus Aspen 2 Parachute Community Help provides answers to frequently asked questions and directs people to aid.