Tweet All About It: Calm before the Aspen tourist storm
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “‘Tis the season for waving and smiling as you slide through intersections #sideways #winterdriving #aspen #aspenco” — @AllisonPattillo
• “Oh @BarackObama come to the @aspenideas Festival next Summer…we have plenty to talk to you about what is going in the world Son! #Aspen” — @CoachesHotSeat
• “Missing my peaches cafe right about now. #aspen #takemeback” — @kendraalex07
• “Congrats RJ Peshek on earning All State Honorable Mention! #AllState #Football #Aspen” — @AspenSkiers
• “Watching Dumb and Dumber in hopes of better luck copping the aspen ultraboost this morning” — @bigfoot_kicks
“I love how Mariah always has to mention Aspen. xD Gotta have the snow.” — @MyLoveGoesMimi
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.