Tweet all about it: By the numbers
The Aspen Times
Aspen, CO, Colorado
ASPEN – Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “I hope in the Dumb and Dumber sequel, when they ‘got no food and got no jobs,’ they get food stamps and welfare instead of moving to Aspen” – @ToddMitchum
• “Dont feel bad for the top 1%, they still can buy houses in aspen, LA, an island in Maine, and still be able 2 pay for their kids college.” – @JtotheAC
• “I do wish I was in Aspen, Colorado right about now though. You southern Christian republicans ruin everything.!” – @Hubris_Ben
• “the headline in the Aspen Times asked, ‘Aspendam?'” – @trippinsh
• “Aspendam’ gonna be one of the biggest tourist locations WATCH.. (ASPEN colorado) in reference to Amsterdam’s marijuana cafes” – @NovaG2k23
• “Many actors and rich people live in Aspen, CO who favor a Democrat and prefer to smoke a joint just to smoke a joint.” – @Mike_Talks_ALot
• “I wanna go to aspen but I dnt wanna ski just sit in one these nice log cabins I see on travel channel” – @Resa_Resa23
• “Ok it’s official. aspen and snowmass need snow bad and now! this makes me worried. i’m still wearing t-shirt and sandals!” – @Wednesday18
• “The price gouging of gasoline in New York after #Sandy has brought the price of a gallon to be……still cheaper than #Aspen” – @rileytippet
• “like shooting the shit with romney in front of a roaring fire in aspen sounds like a good time. i bet he’s really good at skiing.” – @ashlaboo
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” into the search bar (no spaces), and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.