Tweet All About It: Bring it on
November 19, 2013
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Mtn is opening early! It's going to be a great season!!!" — @CaribouClub
• "In Aspen yesterday with Emile Dubia., we could feel the excitement in the air about an early opening" — @gladdiefunke
• "Who's down for a journey. Gonna go to Aspen, post up on a park bench waiting for someone to drop a burlap sack of 10k out of their pocket" — @BiggieOfBethel
• "considering buying a $39.8 million mansion in Aspen. Mortgage is only $155,000/month." — @ItsOnlyZachHays
• "Having kids sounds nice. But so does owning a Range and a cabin in Aspen. So…Imma wait awhile on the first one. A LONG while." — @andreaXburns
Recommended Stories For You
• "Don't get me wrong, I LOVE snow, in Aspen, with a snowboard strapped to my feet." — @JenDeDecker
• "Would you rather starve and burn on an island and watch weaker peers get murdered or go to the Aspen Ideas Festival?" — @millsbaker
• "Off to Vail and Aspen to make friends and sell wine. I do love the high mountains." — @GrochauCellars
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.