Tweet All About It: Bring it on
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Mtn is opening early! It’s going to be a great season!!!” — @CaribouClub
• “In Aspen yesterday with Emile Dubia., we could feel the excitement in the air about an early opening” — @gladdiefunke
• “Who’s down for a journey. Gonna go to Aspen, post up on a park bench waiting for someone to drop a burlap sack of 10k out of their pocket” — @BiggieOfBethel
• “considering buying a $39.8 million mansion in Aspen. Mortgage is only $155,000/month.” — @ItsOnlyZachHays
• “Having kids sounds nice. But so does owning a Range and a cabin in Aspen. So…Imma wait awhile on the first one. A LONG while.” — @andreaXburns
• “Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE snow, in Aspen, with a snowboard strapped to my feet.” — @JenDeDecker
• “Would you rather starve and burn on an island and watch weaker peers get murdered or go to the Aspen Ideas Festival?” — @millsbaker
• “Off to Vail and Aspen to make friends and sell wine. I do love the high mountains.” — @GrochauCellars
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.