Tweet All About It: Brain damage
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Obamas frustrated to cancel their Florida vacation. After Aspen, Rancho Mirage, and Hawaii, this messes up his much-hyped Year Of Action.” — @hale_razor
• “Speaking of doing less, that’s what everyone at the aspen airport needs to do. Can I borrow your outfit to pay for college?” — @Aanna1116
• “aspen is in Colorado not Switzerland.” — @AnibalQuant
• “Bye bye now Aspen. Thank you for a fun and exhausting and historic and thoroughly stupefying week.” — @AnibalQuant
• “The 2014 Paralympics kick off today! Good luck to all the Aspen athletes representing at Sochi!” — @catleonaitis
• “One simply must travel. Right now I’m in Aspen for a funeral / ski trip and next week I’m invited to a village in France as resident idiot” — @lilianmehrel
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.