Tweet All About It: Bowling for Aspen
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I feel like just going up to Aspen or Vail and spending the weekend chillin by a fire watching it snow” — @mim_just1
• “$35 and a six pack to my name. Plus the annuity from Father, my private equity investments, and the condo in Aspen. Six pack!” — @jimatdeltaco
• “dumb got me dumber so I’m headed out to aspen” — @waveyhoops15
• “I’m on a plane full of Senior Citizens heading to Aspen from San Diego, pretty sure I’m the youngest on here. — @james_vaughn
Participate in The Longevity Project
The Longevity Project is an annual campaign to help educate readers about what it takes to live a long, fulfilling life in our valley. This year Kevin shares his story of hope and celebration of life with his presentation Cracked, Not Broken as we explore the critical and relevant topic of mental health.
• “You think you’ve gone on nice vacations until you find out there’s hotels in Aspen that provide complimentary usage of a fleet of Audis” — @aedwards
• “‘Chuck C. Johnson for Congress’” could be our generation’s “‘Hunter Thompson for Mayor of Aspen’” — @Thinkieceur
• “Thank you Challenge Aspen CAMO Women’s Retreat for an unforgettable week. You are an amazing organization that TRULY cares about veterans!” — @SilencedNoMore_
• “It’s officially winter in #Aspenwhen the#PowerOf4 is in full force. We’ll be banging out bowl laps soon, folks.” — @Aspen82
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
It’s no easy task to maintain all of Snowmass Village’s trails each summer season, and it certainly couldn’t be done without the seven dedicated staff members of the parks and trails department.