Tweet All About It: Bowling for Aspen
December 14, 2014
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "I feel like just going up to Aspen or Vail and spending the weekend chillin by a fire watching it snow" — @mim_just1
• "$35 and a six pack to my name. Plus the annuity from Father, my private equity investments, and the condo in Aspen. Six pack!" — @jimatdeltaco
• "dumb got me dumber so I'm headed out to aspen" — @waveyhoops15
• "I'm on a plane full of Senior Citizens heading to Aspen from San Diego, pretty sure I'm the youngest on here. — @james_vaughn
• "You think you've gone on nice vacations until you find out there's hotels in Aspen that provide complimentary usage of a fleet of Audis" — @aedwards
Recommended Stories For You
• "'Chuck C. Johnson for Congress'" could be our generation's "'Hunter Thompson for Mayor of Aspen'" — @Thinkieceur
• "Thank you Challenge Aspen CAMO Women's Retreat for an unforgettable week. You are an amazing organization that TRULY cares about veterans!" — @SilencedNoMore_
• "It's officially winter in #Aspenwhen the#PowerOf4 is in full force. We'll be banging out bowl laps soon, folks." — @Aspen82
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.