Tweet all about it: Bears, leafs and Eddie Murphy
The Aspen Times
Aspen, CO Colorado
ASPEN – Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week.
• “Fall is starting to creep its way onto the top of Aspen Mountain.” – @AspenSnowmass
• “Twitter and Facebook feeds in #Aspen summed up for the next month or two: BEARS. BEARS EVERYWHERE.” – @LukeRunyon
• “My bro has a ski shirt that says “where’s your Aspen?” I just got it!!!! Aspen.. Ass-pen.. Ass-been! I get it!!!” – @auroraoceana
• “Summer’s day in London writing about skiing in Alps + Aspen, Italian chalets, Rhine cruising. Now to a Vail dinner. Travel writer life!” -@GabyLeBreton
• “Easily the best breakfast, brunch, and lunch place in Aspen, Colorado. Say hi @ Main Street Bakery and Cafe” – @chrisabraham
• “In the age of political correctness, shouldn’t bears be referred to as African-American bears? Black bears roam Aspen” – @alc965
• It’s a slo start today. Going to day trip in aspen. AAM aspen art museum here I come! Walk along the river. John Denver park. B u t ful day” – @CURIOUSVOLUNTER
• “I think it’s time for me to go live the remainder off life as a hermit in the Rockies. Maybe Aspen. Or Steamboat Springs…” – @joshbrinkerhoff
• “FLOTUS: ‘I’ve had extraordinary experience of traveling all across the country.’ Also, great vacays to Spain and Aspen. But we digress” -@michellemalkin
• “Did you guys hear the tragic news about SNL alum, Eddie Murphy. He died in a snowboarding accident in Aspen.” #ChiefWillieQuotes #Hoax – @armondojackson
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter as well. Simply type in TheAspenTimes on Twitter (no spaces, please) and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.