Tweet all about it: Bears, leafs and Eddie Murphy
The Aspen Times
Aspen, CO Colorado
ASPEN – Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week.
• “Fall is starting to creep its way onto the top of Aspen Mountain.” – @AspenSnowmass
• “Twitter and Facebook feeds in #Aspen summed up for the next month or two: BEARS. BEARS EVERYWHERE.” – @LukeRunyon
• “My bro has a ski shirt that says “where’s your Aspen?” I just got it!!!! Aspen.. Ass-pen.. Ass-been! I get it!!!” – @auroraoceana
• “Summer’s day in London writing about skiing in Alps + Aspen, Italian chalets, Rhine cruising. Now to a Vail dinner. Travel writer life!” -@GabyLeBreton
• “Easily the best breakfast, brunch, and lunch place in Aspen, Colorado. Say hi @ Main Street Bakery and Cafe” – @chrisabraham
• “In the age of political correctness, shouldn’t bears be referred to as African-American bears? Black bears roam Aspen” – @alc965
• It’s a slo start today. Going to day trip in aspen. AAM aspen art museum here I come! Walk along the river. John Denver park. B u t ful day” – @CURIOUSVOLUNTER
• “I think it’s time for me to go live the remainder off life as a hermit in the Rockies. Maybe Aspen. Or Steamboat Springs…” – @joshbrinkerhoff
• “FLOTUS: ‘I’ve had extraordinary experience of traveling all across the country.’ Also, great vacays to Spain and Aspen. But we digress” -@michellemalkin
• “Did you guys hear the tragic news about SNL alum, Eddie Murphy. He died in a snowboarding accident in Aspen.” #ChiefWillieQuotes #Hoax – @armondojackson
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter as well. Simply type in TheAspenTimes on Twitter (no spaces, please) and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
It might require a little extra preparation, but there’s no need to be afraid of colder months when going out fishing.